Clear Tall Weeds and Tough Brush With Ease!
DR Self-Propelled Field and Brush Mowers are the perfect machines for clearing dense growth on steep terrain and in tight quarters. With engines that produce up to 20HP and 30.00 FPT of torque, DR Field and Brush Mowers can take down saplings up to 3" thick, mow 6' high thick grass, and 8' tall weeds. And optional attachments let you do more than mow – they turn your Field and Brush Mower into a four-season workhorse.
Features of DR Field and Brush Mowers
- Heavy-duty Steel Blade cuts through saplings up to 3" thick
- Lock-in/lock-out differential provides the best in traction and handling
- Pivoting deck follows the contours of the ground for a clean cut
- Puncture-proof tires are filled with a liquid sealant
- Optional attachments can turn your machine into a 42” wide finish mower, powerful wood chipper, snow plow or grader, or snow thrower.
See them in action
DR Field and Brush Mowers
Share this post
- Tags: DR Field and Brush Mower